Welcome to the Eta Tau Chapter of Beta Alpha Psi, the international honorary organization for financial information professionals.
Since our inception in 1990 on the campus of Florida Atlantic University, it has been our mission to provide professional insight and contacts to top financial information students. Our members have access to recruiters at the most prestigious financial firms both in Florida and beyond.
In addition to fostering professional networks, we are dedicated to creating a community for our members with a culture of service. We take pride in our contributions to numerous charitable causes. This spring, members of the Eta Tau Chapter will help fulfill a family’s dream of homeownership with Habitat for Humanity, preserve our natural resources with the Department of Environmental Protection, and ensure that all students have the opportunity to learn through our close affiliation with Learning Ally.
Our efforts to enhance the professional world do not stop with our members. The Eta Tau Chapter has been awarded a grant and selected as a finalist in the Beta Alpha Psi/Ernst & Young Diversity Initiative. In reaching out to high school students in underprivileged areas, we hope to be good stewards of our profession and provide the next generation with the knowledge and support they need.
I invite you to join us at our weekly meetings or volunteer events and get to know Beta Alpha Psi. We welcome new members, candidates and visitors to our well-respected organization, and we look forward to meeting you!
Apply to become a member of Beta Alpha Psi Today!
Benefits of joining Beta Alpha Psi:
1) Connect with the School of Accounting.
2) Participate in professional development and community services events through out your academic career.
3) Develop relationships with other accounting students at FAU
4) Eligible for officer positions
5) Access to opportunities that promote leadership and growth
6) Opportunity to attend regional and national Beta Alpha Psi meetings
7) Receive advice on interviewing and resume improvement
8) Network with Professionals from accounting firms
9) Learn about the work environment of public accounting